Sunday, October 21, 2012

Texas State Fair

Today, Colin and I went to the Texas State Fair!  I had only been once before, so I was excited to see what new things they had to offer, and try a new fried food!

We explored the car show exhibits first because they are always a favorite.  I had to sit in my dream car (from when I was 16) - a red Volkswagon Beetle!


 I thought this was pretty cute, too!

 
Then, we stopped for a snack - seasoned curly fries! 


We checked out some more exhibits and saw some amazing creations.  We shopped around in Pioneer's General Store and even saw a food contest in process.  The judges looked intense!


Since Big Tex burned down earlier this weekend, I took a picture in front of the next best thing - the Statue of Liberty!


We ended our trip with a "heavenly deep fried brownie!"  YUM!




No comments:

Post a Comment